Greek Yogurt Garlic Aioli
A quick and delicious sauce that makes veggies irresistible
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- black pepper to taste
Add the Greek yogurt and mayo to a bowl. Stir together.
Add minced garlic, chopped fresh parsley, and black pepper. Stir.
Add lemon juice. Stir until well-combined. If you want a thinner sauce, add more lemon juice
See below for serving suggestions, and enjoy!!
- Serve with roasted vegetables like Brussel sprouts or broccoli
- Put it on top of a baked potato
- Dip French fries in it
- Layer it over roasted potatoes
- Dip steamed artichokes in it
- Use it as a spread on a sandwich